Monday 22 August 2011

A Little Bit More

 A little more progress on no. 39.
I'm having trouble sitting in my armchair that I sit in when I hand stitch so not much is getting done.
Trouble between my shoulder blades.
At the moment I am sitting sideways on my chair. It keeps my back straight.

What a glorious day !
And I was stuck inside like everyone else that works indoors.
Bummer..........

 DH did a little more today on the Aquaponics today.
More plumbing and fitting of connections in the grow beds.
He still has a little bit to do.


And a photo of the whole system.
It's going to look better when full of vegetables.

 DH also mowed the weeds out in the backyard. They were a foot high.
The garden on the left near the fence is the cactus garden.
The other garden on the right is one of our rose gardens.
It doesn't look very rosy at the moment but they have shoots all over them so we will have some lovely Spring Roses.

And a update photo of the babies.
They are going great.

The girls layed 7 eggs today.
They aren't very regular are they ................

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...