Friday 9 September 2011

Sports Day

 I finished off the half diamond tonight. Very slack I know.

 Tomorrow , I might get it on to this piece.
Then add it to the quilt top. Maybe.

 A new book.

And another new book.
Anything to do with history and I'm there.
Any history.
And maybe one day I might get around to making these blocks.
But for now I will read them from beginning to end.

Today I took Zac and his friend Lachie to the school sports.
It was freezing today.
The wind was coming straight from the South Pole. I am not kidding.
I even had Zac's jacket as a blanket and I was still cold.
The poor kids in shorts and t-shirts.
When the sun came out it was good , but it didn't do it very often.
It showered rain once during the presentation at the end.
4 schools compete Nyah, Tooleybuc, Piangil and Manangatang.
Nyah won the relay at the end of the day which was great to watch, but Tooleybuc won the trophy by a whisker.
Bugger.

The girls layed 17 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...