Tuesday 1 May 2012

Getting There.....Slowly

I did get some sewing done today.


Bits of pockets sewed together and quilted.
I need a zip for one pocket that I'm going to put in the bag.


Pockets , handles and the lining.
I still have to quilt the handles.


A close up of the quilting on the pocket.
It has a soft iron on interfacing as batting and muslin for the backing.
So the bag is just about ready to put together......

Mum is powering along with hers too.
Forgot to take photo's.

I have just got home from work , I had a late shift and had to close.
First time.......I hope I didn't forget anything !!
The fun bit was trying to get out and lock the door before the alarm went off.
I managed to do it though.

My boys are all asleep so I don't know if the eggs were picked up.


Until Next Time.

3 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Slowly but surely wins the "race"... if there is a race! Looking good...

Sarah said...

Still loving those fabric colors!

Mary said...

Your quilting is really pretty, and the rose is lovely. Our roses have pretty much stopped blooming, but as they are a very hardy variety, I am hoping we'll have more blooms later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...