Wednesday 25 July 2012

15 Years Ago ........



.......today, at 4.48pm we welcomed Jacob into the world.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB !!!

The family all came over for a BBQ tea.

Only work today and getting things ready for tonight.

The eggs were forgotton as I had alot do do when I got home from work.

Jacobs birthday cake

Jacob blowing out his candles
Grandma made his birthday cake.
Chocolate of course !!

We have had some rain which is very nice.
I just got home before it came down.

I hope to finish my quilting tomorrow.

Until Next Time.

4 comments:

Vivian said...

Happy birthday to Jacob from far, far away. How nice to celebrate the day with family. That's the best way.

Impera Magna said...

Happy birthday, Jacob!


(I bet the girls produced 15 eggs for the big day!)

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Jacob!!!

Simone Harding said...

Happy birthday Jacob, 12 months then you can be driving...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...