Tuesday 7 August 2012

An Allsorts Kind Of Day



I had a good morning doing the chicken and duck feeding , checking and watering the veggies and also watering the seedlings.

DH and I usually share these jobs but he is away until Friday ...... and I may as well talk to the wall than my children , because they say they are too busy ALL the time.

I also had washing to hang before work too.

Grandma came over and was pottering inside ( she likes to iron ) and got a few clothes to take to her house  ( it also keeps her occupied ) she even made tea tonight to help out as I worked until 1900.
She made the boys tea early as Zachary has drum lessons Tuesdays and made my veggies fresh for me when I got home.......
She's a good Grandma !
Mum took Zac to town for drums for me too.
She's a good Mum .......and she has a cold too.
Love you Mum.

I think that bloody walnut I stepped on months back is going to haunt me every second Tuesday.....my ankle is killing me.
I have rubbed ice gel into it and it has helped heaps.

I was having a great time at work until the eftpos started acting up.
Then the help desk rang to tell me that the eftpos was acting up ( as if I didn't know ) and wanted me to turn something in the cupboard off then on again.
I took one look in the cupboard and said "I don't think so...."
What a crazy mess it was before I left.......
We were using the manual swipe thingy in the end.
I counted my drawer and got out of there quick ( ten minutes late to pick up Zac )

No sewing today , but I did do some hexie basting this morning too.

And it was too late when I got home to get the eggs .

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

Can I borrow your Grandma? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...