Tuesday 19 February 2013

It's...........


............still hot and a bit stormy looking tonight.........

We thought we would be walking in the rain this morning but all we got were a few spots......

DH and I got stuck into cleaning and tidying up before I had to get ready for work.

Work was busy for only 1 1/2 hours of my 6 hour shift.........the council are doing road works.
There are roads that are blocked off and people don't know if they can get through and to the petrol station.
I think more cars cut through to get to the other street than actually stopped to get fuel.

DH cooked us a beautiful dinner ( I'm a lucky girl ) it was all ready when I got home.

No sewing today.
Or reading either........

The girls laid 6 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...