Thursday 1 May 2014

Last Day And We Are Home.......!


Warning......lots of photo's...!

Our last day in Melbourne started out wet.......
It cleared by the time we got into the city for a bit if a walk about. 
First we went to the Aquarium.......



They have made it look like a shipwreck..........


We all had our photo taken in front of this when Zachary was 5years old and in hospital. 
It doesn't seem that long ago......he will be 15 in 3 months......
The boys played nice and let me take their photo. 


The penguins where so funny.......this one was just staring at Jacob. 
And boy do they swim fast. 


Then we walked to the Eureka building.........and DH and Zachary went out on the edge......89 floors up !!!!!!!!!
Not my cup of tea at all.........
I don't even like looking out the windows. 


DH and Zachary in the open aired part........




I zoomed in on the Aquarium......


The MCG.........and tennis centre in foreground. 


The view is very spectacular ......... but I was glad to get back on solid ground. 

Then we walked to crown and DH and I played 10 pin bowling while the boys played the games in the pinie parlour. 

Then we headed to the airport......

We had a good flight........not that I remember much of it.......I did manage to get some sleep. 

It is very nice to be home.........

Until Next Time. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...