Sunday 29 March 2015

A Relaxing Sunday Sewing........


Ok......I've have been stitching a little over the last 2 weeks.


Diamond hexie no. 69......if my counting is correct.
I did this Friday week ago waiting at the doctors as I had my second breath test done.


Friday just gone , waiting again......I got these 2 blocks basted.....


.....and this much sewn.


Today while FaceTiming with Kylie I finished sewing up this cute little triangle zipper pouch.
I was testing out the pattern.......I made it with scraps leftover from making Mum's cushions.


It fits in the palm of my hand....It's not very big.

Here is my IG mini swap .......


I've just the quilting and binding to do.
I hope my partner likes it.....


And Mum is making this.......

Well I'm off to watch the second innings of the Cricket World Cup final.....Australia v's New Zealand.

Go Australia.....!!!!!!!

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job! I like your blog very much.

Unknown said...

Nice post and thank you so much for share.
Yahoo contact number

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...