Sunday 1 June 2014

Some Sunday Sewing.........


Yesterday I slept in .......I nearly died !!!
9.40am......
But I had interrupted sleep with DH coming home in the wee hours and the other reasons one gets up in the night for........I woke at 7.30 am and got back in bed thinking I won't go back to sleep......but I did !!
It was so good. 
I didn't do much yesterday other than read the paper and pick up Zachary's friend to stay over. 
Then it was off to work. 

I didn't sleep as late today. 
DH got home at 8.30am so I had an earlier morning. 
So it was a tip toe through the house day. 

I got around to some ironing and I finished these 2 blocks......






And the 2 together. 
I've now 12 left to finish. 

I've had a headache all day so I couldn't be bothered doing much else. 

Until Next Time. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...