Wednesday 30 July 2014

Another Birthday Boy........


Yesterday was Zachary's 15th birthday. 
My baby is not a baby anymore......!

We had a double celebration on Sunday just gone , with family.....,.

I made them a cake to share .....


You can see the 17 and the 15 lit up with candles ........

I couldn't post yesterday as our whole town was without phone lines ( so we had no internet service ) and my mobile phone wouldn't work in the house. 
Business owners wouldn't have been happy as the eftpos facilities were down too. 
But all is back to normal today. 

I've been very bad and haven't sewn at all......
Maybe on the weekend. 

Until Next Time. 

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

Glad you have your phone lines back... happy birthday to Zachary!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...