Thursday 13 December 2012

A Hot One........


Well Grandma and I didn't manage to beat the heat........it was already 29 degrees when we left home at 9 am.
So the Christmas food shopping is done....just fresh veggies to get before the big day.

I didn't do much today as DH was sleeping and I couldn't make any noise ........... so I finished the last few chapters of the book I was reading.

I have been binding tonight while watching T.V.
Some sewing tomorrow as I don't have to go anywhere.........

Zachary and I had a game of table tennis.....I won ..... just !

The girls laid 6 eggs today.....

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Impera Magna said...

You're staying busy even when you're not working (outside the home for pay)... I guess it is time to start planning the Christmas feast...

Have a great day!

Sarah said...

a calm day reading sounds divine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...