Sunday 16 December 2012

Christmas Sewing Day Fun.......


Today was our last Sunday sewing for the year......
We had way too much food.....isn't that always the way.
And as always I think we talked more than we sewed.......


Jenny has been to Peru and bought all these finger puppets home.
I cannot believe people have actually knitted these tiny toys.

Sponge Bob
 This one cracked me up.
Gotta love SpongeBob......

Spiderman


And just a portion of them.......

Jenny finished a quilt top to give to someone who is leaving their town.
Ange and Natalie were doing buttonhole applique.
Kylie was binding a quilt.
Mum was sewing another pineapple block.
Dianne was embroidering.
Janette was setting out a baby quilt that she is making.
And I was ironing my applique pieces onto my blocks.
Photo's tomorrow........

The girls laid 5 eggs today.

Until Next Time.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...