Friday 14 December 2012

Rain......


An update on the weather......it has rained , a little.
It's still hot though.

I was a bit slow with the camera and missed out on the cactus flowers......the sun got to them first.

I did get to do some sewing today.
I bound the cushion that's for a christmas present.
Mum helped me baste another quilt top.
I did more work on one of my secret projects......
And Mum finished block 20 of her pineapple quilt ( forgot to take pictures )

The boys went to Nyah West tonight for the christmas carnival......and they got a bit wet.
When I went to pick them up I could see the firework display.
I think the fireworks looked better from a 3 km distance.

The girls laid 6 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

 

2 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Glad to hear you and your mom are getting some sewing time... hoping you all get some more rain!

Simone Harding said...

Yay sewing time. More time tomorrow too. Yay

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...