Wednesday 2 April 2014

A Finish That's Not Mine.........


DH had an appointment this morning and then we quickly went to the supermarket. 
 
I got some washing done.......
And dried.......
Still have to iron though. 

While I was at work DH finished staining and putting back together his fish tank cabinet. 


Now we still need stones and a filter and the fish but that's for when we get home from holiday. 

Yesterday I wasn't even looking for this , but it caught my eye as I was leaving BigW........


I will take it with me.......

And this was waiting for me tonight.....


The new Homespun magazine. 
I will have a read tomorrow. 

I did sew.......but only some lace butterflies on to a top of mine that had 2 little holes.......
Now the butterflies cover them up. 
Now I can wear my top again. 

No rain today. 

Until Next Time. 

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

Isn't it cool that you can add 2 butterflies to a top and be able to wear it again? :)

The fish tank looks great... and you're going on holiday? How fun is that! Plus you've got a good book to take along... hope you have a great time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...