Monday 21 April 2014

Day 16........


Today the Sunday Girls all got together. 
So Kylie, Janette , mum and I traveled to Balranald to sew at Natalie's house. 
Simone is on holiday so she was there as she is staying with Angela. 
And Jenny was there as well. 
It was so nice to see everyone and catch up too. 

I did get some stitching done......


Another Diamond Hexie......



And 2 blocks for my 4" hexie quilt. 

Everyone was hand stitching whether it be embroidery, appliqué or piecing. 

I had the best day.......
I've missed my friends a lot ........!!

I'm meeting DH in Swan Hill for tea with some of his old colleagues. 
Zachary is with him as they have been cruising on the river on the BBQ boat. 

Jacob is with a friend. 

Happy Easter Monday......

Until Next Time. 


2 comments:

Ellen said...

How wonderful that you were able to spend the day stitching with your friends. Technology is wonderful for keeping in close touch but nothing beats an 'in-person' visit.

LuAnn said...

Glad you had fun with friends. Great projects!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...