Thursday 3 April 2014

One ...........


.........year ago today we flew to our new home in Darwin. 
And that happened to be my Birthday. 

I will get my present when we get home from holiday.......a lovely bundle of supplies from the Fat Quarter Shop......!!
Not that I really need fabric....but I just had to have some. 
Lol.......

DH drove me to my chiropractor appointment. 
Then we went shopping and I got 2 dresses on sale !!
Bonus........
Then we bought a mobile internet hub so I can have internet service while on holiday........I need to keep in touch with the blogging world. 
Its a pre-paid one which is good. 

Then home for lunch and off to work.......
It was busy as usual.......roast night tonight. 

I started packing my sewing stuff in a carry on size suitcase......do you think that will be enough to take with me ?

Until Next Time. 

2 comments:

Simone Harding said...

Happy birthday Michelle. Sounds like a great day and look forward to seeing those purchases.

Impera Magna said...

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to yoouuu!
Happy birthdayyy tooo Michelleeeee!
Happppyyy birthhhhdaayyyyy tooooooo yooooouuuuuu!!!

...and many more!


:)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...