Tuesday 15 April 2014

Day 10..........



Today has been spent at mums........
My brothers girlfriends girls have been here today as it's school holidays.....so it's been 'Dora the Explorer' and drawing/stickers/glue and glitter. 

I have gotten some hexie stitching done......


Not sure what number it is......

Now for mums show and tell.......



Mum has made this for my brothers girlfriend. 


This is a flannel trip around the world.......



And the 'American Patchwork and Quilting' magazine quilt along.......



And 2 baby quilts.......
One of them is for my cousins grandson. 

My feet have been cold all day......!!
I do not miss the cold. 

The boys are having a good time and some nice fish have been caught. 

Until Next Time. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...