Friday 4 April 2014

Holidays Are Here.......


School holidays have started......
There is only a week break between terms this holiday. 
So the boys will miss 12 days of school with all the public holidays that are in April this year. 
The Easter break and Anzac Day too. 

Tomorrow is packing day........
I've sorted some things out already. 

I've nearly packed my sewing case too. 

Today I cut the rest of my ninepatch squares........


.........85 blocks waiting .......!
My 2 scrappy trip blocks are in the box too......I've packed all my strip sets as well......I hope I get some time to sew them up. 

Tonight we had a BBQ tea with DH's work mate and family who live across the road. 
They will keep an eye on the house and get our mail for us. 

Tomorrow will be a very long day.......
I hope I can sleep on the plane. 

Until Next Time. 


2 comments:

Ellen said...

A holiday sounds perfect...have a great time!

Simone Harding said...

Safe travels. Can't wait to book in a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...