Friday 9 May 2014

Friday FaceTime.........!


Yesterday morning and this morning I've caught up with my taped Master Chef episodes. 
Work yesterday was crazy.........it was almost like....Welcome Back Michelle  !!!

After Master Chef this morning I FaceTimed with Kylie for an hour or so until I had to get ready for work. 
I fiddled with fabric but didn't sew anything. 

At least work wasn't crazy tonight......just steady. 

DH got home safe tonight from his relieving work. 

On Tuesday Zachary's school was visited by the US Marines. 
And they came back today to put the P.E students through their paces.......Zachary is wreaked........he said he was that stuffed he was nearly sick. 
My poor baby.........!!

Well I'm going to put my wreaked feet to bed. 

Until Next Time. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...