Sunday 11 May 2014

Happy Mothers Day.........!!!!!!!


Yesterday all I did was go food shopping and to work...........
Four days in a row nearly did my head in after a month off........lol !

I wish all the mothers everywhere a Happy Mothers Day for today.........

I've had a kiss and hug from Zachary.......Jacob is still in bed !!
I've rung mum........
And I'm heading to the sewing room to have a play......I might even sew something.......lol.

We are going out for tea to DH's sisters house.....which will be nice.

And we are now going to be late as DH just rang to say they have to fly to Katherine and somewhere else I can't spell to get prisoners........it's always the way !!
Oh , well........thats what happens when you are married to a cop.

I may have photo's tonight........

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...