Tuesday 27 May 2014

Sewing With A Friend.........


After I had organised myself today........I FaceTimed with Kylie. 

I finished sewing the first row of my tumbler quilt........


The row is too long to take a picture.......


I needed to see if the pieces went together easily.......which they did !!
It's the pattern I want to make for DH's sisters wedding quilt. 
Yes , I've created a new UFO.....!
Lol........

So , today I've been ironing lots and lots of fabric !!!!!!!
I'm not even half way through. 
I have been cutting as I go so I can put the leftover away. 
I'm also cutting 2 1/2" strips and 1" strips and 7" squares out of the fabrics too......
Other projects I'll kit up to make at a later date. 

I'll tackle them all again tomorrow.......

Kylie was actually doing the same ....ironing and cutting too. 

I rode 10kms today and the same yesterday. 
I'm slowly running out of interesting YouTube videos to watch. 
I read some of my book today......so much easier to swipe a page than turn it over when riding a bike. 

Until Next Time........


1 comment:

Simone Harding said...

Looks great. Happy face timing Kylie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...