Tuesday 13 May 2014

It's.........


.......not a diet , but a lifestyle change !

That's what DH and I are attempting to achieve. 
We started yesterday.........
We are making raw food smoothies and shakes for breakfast. 
So far so good , they are quite filling. 
Two days without bread !!!!!!!!
Which for me is very hard as I can't have milk. 
We are also riding .......that's the exercise part. 
I started out with 6kms yesterday......

Today I managed 7kms......
We are very determined .......

On the sewing front I got a little bit done. 


All the strips and sashing are together I just have to sew the three sections together. 
Then border it. 

I've made a bit of the backing with the leftover strips too. 

I just may get it done tomorrow. 

Until Next Time. 

1 comment:

Simone Harding said...

Too much if the good stuff while you were down south!
Top looks great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...