Wednesday 28 May 2014

Plugging Away........


I've made a dent in my fabric pile.........lots of ironing and cutting today!

I FaceTimed with Kylie again as she is on holiday. 
It makes the ironing and cutting go quicker. 
I'll take a photo when I've finally finished all the cutting........

My poor DH was up at 5 am to start work at 7am. 
He had a 10 hour shift........
He put his hand up to do overtime tonight for night shift thinking he doesn't start work until 3 pm tomorrow. 
So he started tonight at 10 pm. 
Then he remembered he has court tomorrow morning too........
Oops ..!!!!
He is going to be very tired tomorrow. 

And so will I if I don't go to bed.......
Jacob and I watched a movie that's why I'm up do late......

I rode 10kms this morning too. 

Until Next Time. 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...