Monday 30 May 2011

13 years ago today ! !

DH and I were married. How did we spend the day? After getting up at 5.30 to get the nearly 12 year old to the train, which DH did,  and me staying to get the nearly 14 year old ready to catch the bus, we had a very busy day. The electrician was here at 8.00 am to install our new split system air conditioner (we are so sick of getting wood ) we did'nt have power until after lunch so we pulled some weeds, dug up the patch for the potato's and chopped weeds ( which DH did ) and I raked it all up. After we had power I got out our new toy ( a pressure washer ) and cleaned Grandma's house. All the bad weather we had early in the year and the humidity has made mold on the outside. It was'nt the best weather to be working with water as it is very cold, but it was lovely in the sun. I called it a day when my shoe's were soaking. We also had a tidy up in the lounge and a bit of moving things around. And I did'nt sew one stitch. Oh well there is always tomorrow. Until next time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...