Wednesday 25 May 2011

Hello bloggers!

My very first blog .Wow!  For someone who is not very technical I think I worked all this out very well .I guess if you follow all the prompts it does work .LOL .On to other things we have found 4 eggs in 2 days .Double Wow! All our chickens are starting to lay finally,I dont like buying them from the shop. I have tomorrow off work so after getting the boy's to school and the washing out the way I can go and play in my sewing room (15 minutes sewing button holes and buttons on an old wool lined coat because the zip is broken)  just is'nt sewing .If I can work out how to post photo's maybe I will post what I am creating. Until next time.

1 comment:

Kylie Lloyd said...

Welcome to the blogging world. Can you keep up? LOL. Anyhow found that paper piecing website.

www.paperpieces.com

Been browsing. Its awesome

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...