Tuesday 31 May 2011

Good-bye Autumn, Welcome Winter

What a beautiful end to Autumn. The sky was blue and it was so nice in the sun after a heavy dew. I think tomorrow will be just as nice. I don't mind lovely sunny Winter days because when it is to cold I don't want to go outside. DH and I cleaned with the pressure washer out the back, under the entertainment area and the back of the house. And I got wet again! I did'nt do anything else because I got a doozy of a headache so I rested inside. We took nearly 14 year old to his music lessons ( he plays Guitar ) and on the way stopped off at the MIL to take some things back that they had stored in our shed. I did sew today while waiting for tea to cook on my Diamond Hexagons. I hope my baby boy is having a great time on camp. Until next time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...