Friday 27 May 2011

Holiday's

I have next week off and don't have to go back until the 7th of June. I have not had any time off since Christmas. We have lots to do around the house as DH is on holiday too .Like...put up laserlite on the entertaining area, try and finish glasshouse , get ground ready for planting potatoes and  maybe build a couple more vegie beds. Will have a lot of sorting and packing as my nearly 12 year old is going on his Grade 6 Camp to Melbourne early Monday morning. He has to be in Swan Hill at 6:45 to catch the train,  he has'nt been on a  V-Line train only the trains and trams in the city. He will be home late Thursday night at 10:45,  they will all be exhusted. I did sew today but only at work. Made the binding for a new quilt going to the Sydney show next month and the cushion that goes with it. I work at Miss Sampsons Drapery and will hold down the fort when Sue and Malcolm go. I finished the quilt top on Wednesday, and Sue took it home to her Quilting Farmer (Malcolm).  Hopefully I can do some sewing tomorrow. Until next time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...