Thursday 26 May 2011

Today's another day !

Yes just like all the others. Kids off to school, washing done, beds stripped and remade and the dishes done. I was going to sew after lunch but Mum visited with her 2 charges (2 & nearly 4) and it didn't happen. We did go out in the sewing room to drool over my new fabric Faith by collection for a cause ( fat quarters & jelly roll and Hope by the same in a jelly roll) I will be making the civil war quilt block a week quilt with it. I took some photo's of a WIP on the design wall a chook shed pattern Everyday Angels. Am making it out of flannel and quilting it as I go ( will post the photo's when I work it out). I will finish it one day! Dont they say all good things come to those that wait. Lol . I do hope I get a granddaughter one day or I will just have to have it. Also took photo's of my hexagon quilt 21 diamonds made, 16 ready to sew, 16 ready to put on papers and 4 sewn together. Will need 99 full diamonds, 12 half diamonds and 6 triangles for the sides (1 is made) and I WILL finish it one day. DH is away on a fishing trip at Mt Buffalo I bet they are all freezing their toes off, they are camping to just make matters worse it will take a week for them to thaw out. He will be home on Sunday. I hope it does'nt snow! Better put some wood on the fire and sign off, have to go to work tomorrow. Until next time.

1 comment:

Simone Harding said...

I am real keen on seeing your Everyday Angels. I too have this quilt, which is going to be completed in Flannel... LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...