Friday 8 March 2013

A Busy Day........


DH and I had a nice walk this morning.......and we walked up the hill to the shop to get the mail
 before coming home.
It was much easier to walk up the hill today.....must be getting fitter.

DH and I had a lunch date with some of his workmates.........we had a good time.

On the way to town we stopped to drop off a trailer load of garden waste at DH's brothers so he can burn at a later date.

Next was the washing machine......it had better come home and stay working this time or I may hit something.
I need my washing machine in working order!!!!

Then after lunch to Safeway to get some stuff for Grandma.......I seem to be forever in the supermarket.

We had a get whatever you can find for tea tonight......DH had leftover spaghetti the boys had bacon and egg sandwiches and I had toast.......

No sewing today........

The girls laid 6 eggs today.

Until Next Time.
 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am not a shopper ... unless it is a quilt store or a grocery store. I love looking for new food items to try.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...