Sunday 17 March 2013

It Was...........


..........a very cool 9 degrees this morning.
I don't like the cold.........
The weather channel said there was snow in the high country.......in March !!

Work was good , not that it was that busy but the time went quickly.
I called in to say hello to Kylie on my way home.

I saw DH long enough to have lunch and a little conversation before he had to go to work.

And then it was out to the shed to sort and pack.
Two big boxes packed.
I'm slowly getting there.......

No sewing tonight........I've been watching T.V and playing games on my iPad.
I'm bad......

The eggs weren't picked up tonight.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

Getting chilly in your neck of the woods... and snow? Already? *shiver*

While sewing is fun, sorting and packing up is important too. You're doing good sticking with it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...