Friday 29 March 2013

Will............


.......we ever get finished !!

I hope so........

Today is DH's last day at work.
He was busy this morning packing ( yes we are still packing things ) and cleaning out the filing cabinet.
As the house was an ice box ( it has been cold today ) DH burnt all the papers in the wood fire.
It took the chill off the room for 5 minutes.........
I packed 1 last box out in the shed and 2 more inside.
The dishwasher and microwave are squeaky clean too.
I washed a few of Grandmas cupboards that are up high and she pottered and washed out some of the lower ones.

Mum came over and dyed my hair and I did mums too.
Then just as I was leaving to go pick up Jacob from his girlfriends my brother and his girlfriend called around to say goodbye.
So I was a little late getting Jacob.........

No sewing today.

The girls laid 5 eggs today.

Until Next Time.



2 comments:

Doniene said...

Okay, I know that I have been very, very lax in blogging lately - my bad, but I just realized today that you were moving!! Duh - I sure wasn't paying attention!

Blessings to you and all your family!!

Impera Magna said...

The move is so close now, you blonde bombshell you! Hope all your things arrive safely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...