Tuesday 26 March 2013

Still At It..........


I'm still cleaning.......
And I'm still throwing things away......
I cleaned the fridge out and washed all the shelves in the door......
As I haven't put them back , the fridge looks a little sad.....
And I don't know how many times I washed the dishes either........
Jacob went through his room today and I cleaned out Zachary's drawers.......
Mum came over and got a few more things and will come tomorrow to get the shelves out of the sewing room......
The sewing room looks a bit empty at the moment........

No sewing today......

The blood lilies are flowering again......

The girls laid 6 eggs today........

Until Next Time.





2 comments:

Impera Magna said...

My sisters' husbands were in the military and moved every 3-4 years. I used to admire all their neat and uncluttered closets and shelves... my sister Carol said that lack of clutter was a necessity when you have to pack and unpack periodically.

Hang in there, Michelle! You're going to make it!

Sarah said...

The tail end of the packing and cleaning was always the hardest for me...take care of yourself and it will happen. It is amazing what we can decide to live without if it means having to pack and lug it to the new house :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...