Saturday 2 March 2013

I'm Still Binding..........



It was up early for me again........that dreaded four letter word......work !!

I have had a bad headache all day.......and guess what ?........if one takes enough panadol it finally goes away.


I have been doing this......


The first finished corner.


A front view.......
Only three corners left.

My boys scared the crap out of me tonight.....they were playing on the trampoline and Zachary's foot connected with Jacob's finger........result......dislocated little finger !!!
( I won't tell you what they were doing......but you know,  boys will be boys )
He fixed it himself and I taped two fingers together for support......he said it doesn't hurt anymore.
I'm just so glad it wasn't broken.
It looked horrible.......yuk !

The girls laid 6 eggs today.

Until Next Time.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...