Saturday 30 March 2013

A Long Day.......


I was up early for work......I nearly ignored the alarm.
I don't like dark cold mornings.

DH had a friend over to help do some concreting ....... mad I know.
It's not like we have nothing else to do.
I had to help.
I will admit that with 3 people it went much quicker.

Jacob was feeling very poorly this evening and very flat.
We called the ambulance and they took him to the hospital...... we have just got home.
All bloods and tests were fine and after a drip he was feeling much better.
So they were happy to send him home.
He was feeling that much better he wanted maccas.

No sewing today.

The girls laid 6 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Impera Magna said...

I don't like getting up on cold, dark mornings either... :p

I'm glad Jacob is feeling better now, poor dear!

Hang in there... not much longer before your move now...


Ellen said...

I am sorry to read that your son was was not well. Glad that he has recovered. So scary when our kids get sick!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...