Sunday 17 November 2013

A Bit Of This And That.......


Jacob slept through the night......

But Jacob and I waited at the doctors for 2 hours this morning , he is fine but I wanted him checked out as he had a vomit session when he got up. 
Finally a doctor gave him some migraine pills.....so let's hope they work. 
He is right as rain now. 

This afternoon I got stuck into assembling the catalogues.....and they are all ready to go. 


I put a few stitches in my clamshells....
And while waiting I stitched these.....


It will be no.66. 

Tonight after tea we watched episode 3 & 4 of 'Game of Thrones'
I do hope some if them come to grizzly deaths......!

Another storm is brewing......looks like rain overnight. 

Until Next Time. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...