Thursday 7 November 2013

An Allsorts Day.......


After Zachary left for school DH and I left for a long walk.......in 90% humidity and delivered all the papers. 
I'm glad he was home because it would have taken me forever. 
I'm going to have to do it in halves next week and take 2 days ..... or do the morning and the the evening.....I will see. 
You should have seen us when we got home our faces were black from the ink off the newspapers......maybe we need a small towel to wipe the sweat.....!
Lol....

DH and I did a run to the tip to get rid of excess papers and catalogues....we also had some boxes that needed to go. 

We had a trip to the mall and I got Nora Roberts new book. 
I have started it.......
I can't bring myself to get her books through iBooks I need to have the proper old fashioned variety. 

I started a new doodle after we recovered from our exercise this morning.......

Then I cut DH's hair. 

I bought a new magazine again today.....I'm bad.....but I liked the quilt on the cover....and it's definitely one I would like to make. 
One day........

No sewing today. 

We have started watching 'Game Of Thrones '......I know we are behind the times but we can never seam to remember when things are on so we have bought the first season so we can watch it whenever. 

Until Next Time. 


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yikes - sounds like a towel and some water might be in order for these "walks." Do you have a camelback? It's like a backpack but it holds water with a "straw" to make drinking easy and has pockets for your keys and towels and whatnot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...