Tuesday 26 November 2013

This And That........


It was chiropractor day today.......

Then to the supermarket for milk again......
And to buy a new trolley.....

At 6.55am this morning a crash woke me and DH's fully loaded trolley snapped on a join and fell into mine and they were both on the floor. 
Catalogues did escape ......I did say bad words .......but went straight back to bed. 
For 5 minutes. 

And then I finished off the catalogues when I got home. 

I did work a little on the clamshells. 
And I did read a little too. 

And when DH got home from work we went for our catalogue 'walk'
I have a half hour 'walk' in the morning to finish off. 

And tonight I've worked on adding hexies   to this......


.......no. 66. 

Until Next Time. 

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Love your hexies!

You don't seem to have much luck with trolleys. I am trying to picture what you call a trolley and I imagine they are what we call bundle buggies. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...