Saturday 25 January 2014

Early Morning Start.........


I was up with the stars this morning........and I think it took me 2 hours at work before I woke up. 
I didn't sleep well.....which didn't help my cause. 

I plopped in a chair when I got home , ate my lunch and played Candy Crush and checked bloglovin and emails for an hour before I had a shower and went down the street. 

Then DH and I watched 'The Croods' we haven't watched it before.....it was good. 
We liked it anyway. 
The boys didn't want to watch it with us. 
Some of the cricket was watched too.....

DH and I made pizza for tea.......

No sewing today........

Until Next Time. 

1 comment:

Simone Harding said...

Hope you sleep better tonight. We watched the croods while in Nowra. Loved it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...