Friday 3 January 2014

We Arrived.........


We have arrived safely at our destination.........
The flight was good. 
Not much to see out the windows.....lots of cloud. 
We were lucky as we had a spare seat next to us. 

I did some basting on the plane.......
Some game playing and reading too. 

My cousin picked us up and took us to lunch. 
Then to their house and then to my brothers. 

Mum has been at my brothers for a couple of days visiting them and visiting with her brother and sister and a couple of my cousins. 
It was really good to see mum too. 
We have a 5 1/2 hour drive tomorrow to get to mums. 

So I had better get some sleep.......

Until Next Time. 

1 comment:

Simone Harding said...

So pleased that you arrived safely and had a good trip. Hope you enjoy your time with Heather and the girls tomorrow xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...