Thursday 30 January 2014

I Got Some Sewing Done.......


This morning I FaceTimed with Kylie and mum. 
They were having a sewing day.....so I joined in. 
I ironed and cut more fabric out......


All cut and ready.........


And 4 sets sewn before I had to go to work. 
I'm making a Trip Around The World......because Kylie told me to. 
Lol. 

Work was busy , but not crazy.......

It rained all night last night and it's been raining on and off all day too. 
And yes , the frogs are still singing to us. 

I have the next 3 days off so I hope to get some sewing done. 

Until Next Time. 

3 comments:

Impera Magna said...

I need to do a Trip Around the World but first... got lots of UFOs to take care of! *lol*

Enjoy your frog chorus... mebbe they need to put out a CD?


:)


Ellen said...

Such pretty colours and fabrics!

Simone Harding said...

Never tried to do a trip around the world. Looks great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...