Wednesday 30 January 2013

A Working Day.......


Today was busy with chores and work.
I'm glad work was busy.......
I don't like being bored.

The car had a service.....I'm glad it doesn't need one of those to often.
I'm extremely happy nothing needed doing to it......or I may have died on the spot looking at the bill.

I had to go shopping for DH after I picked up the car......he is going camping with mates for a few days so he needed some food.
So it's just me and the boys..........
Zachary will go out Friday night and stay.
Jacob doesn't like camping and I have to work.

The school holidays are over and it's back to school tomorrow.
I'm not sure who will have more trouble getting up in the morning me or Zachary.

No sewing today........I caught up on some 'Bones'

The girls laid 6 eggs today.

Until Next Time.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...