Friday 18 January 2013

Clean Up.........


DH and I walked another 3 laps of the trotting track this morning.
My Achilles did hold up which was good.

We have started a clean up and are cleaning out cupboards and generally getting rid of stuff that we have been hoarding or haven't used for years.
I think it needs to be done every once in a while.

We watched the very poor effort of the Australian cricket team today in between cleaning.
And we watched some of the Australian Open too.

No sewing today.......but I did look through some quilt magazines.

The girls laid 5 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

I need to spend some time clearing out cupboards too... don't know where all the stuff came from...

Glad to hear your Achilles tendon held up while you were walking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...