Monday 21 January 2013

New Acquisitions


It is exactly 3.8 kms from our house to the trotting track and around the trotting track 3 times and back to our house.
It takes us 40 minutes.........
We are bound to lose weight if we keep it up and eat healthy.........right?

DH went to Geelong today with a work mate who had to pick up a caravan........they are having a little holiday and will be home Wednesday.
It may be a long trip home......

So it's just me and my boys..........oh,  and Grandma of course !

Work was a much busier affair today , which I prefer.

After work I went down the street to the newsagent and bought some new magazines for my ever expanding bookcase......lol.
Quilt Mania and the newest American Patchwork and Quilting.
Also I wondered through Target and bought a new book to read.......I'm bad !!

No sewing today either but I did sort out the sewing order for some hexie's that will become a bag for my brothers girlfriend.

The girls laid 5 eggs today.

Until Next Time.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...