Tuesday 29 January 2013

Can You See It.........


I think yesterday did DH and I in.
Not that much was done today.

This morning DH and I took Grandma to town for some much needed shopping.

DH did unload the trailer of it's load all over the roses.......and we pulled out some old vegieplants.
I did get my knees dirty kneeling in the dirt finding bulbs that DH was digging up.
We dismantled a little bulb garden.....so now I have 2 ten litre buckets of bulbs.

Out the front I encounted this little creature..........can you see him ?


He blends in well.......

A Frilled Neck Lizard
 I coaxed him out into the sunshine.


The mesh for the cementing all in place........


And for the big slab.....which I'm not looking forward to doing ( don't tell DH )


And from another angle with the old fridge that will be cemented in to use for drinks.

I have sewn a few hexagons together today....

The girls laid 6 eggs today.

Until Next Time.
 

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

Oh my... I'm about done in just reading what all you two have been up to!

Cool lizard... great camo too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...