Thursday 2 May 2013

A Day Off........


After Grandma and I got ourselves ready I took her to a shop that sells mobility equipment.
We have picked out and ordered a wheelchair and it should be here next week.
Now we can spend a few hours looking through the big shopping centre and Grandma won't be exhausted.

And a little trip to the supermarket on the way back.

And I had to line up at the post office ( the line was out the door ) and only 2 people working..........Australia Post is the same everywhere.

I got the washing done , dried and put away too.

No sewing today.
I was reading for a little instead.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

Yea! ...for a new wheelchair so you girls can hit the mall! What fun!

I hate waiting in line at the post office but it is a necessary evil, I guess...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...