Saturday 25 May 2013

To The Mall.........


I had to go in to work early as someone was sick. 
So at least we could do something after I finished. 
We went to the big shopping mall at Casuarina. 
Grandma had a good time in her wheelchair.
I don't think she minded my pushing.....I did some sharp turns to give her a thrill. 

People in Darwin are mad !
They were trying to tell me it was cold this morning.....now 10.30 am and 22 degrees is not cold. 
I did tell a few to take a teaspoon of cement and toughen up. 
I suppose if its 30 degrees all the time and then it's 22 degrees I guess they might think its cold. 
It is 19 degrees outside at the moment.....so some strange weather up here at the moment. 

We had over an inch of rain the other night. Very good for the back lawn as the sprinklers aren't working out there. 

No sewing today. 
It's sitting right next to me though......
Maybe tomorrow night. 

Until Next Time. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...