Thursday 9 May 2013

Sorry..........


......... about the sideways pictures !!

My computer is so slow tonight.........and my photos won't load. 
So I have the post up on the computer and in blogger on my phone and iPad. 
I've loaded the pictures onto blogger through the phone and I'm writing my post on the iPad. 
How's that for complicated. 
So that is why I have sideways photos tonight because I can't load the straightened up ones from the computer.......

 These are the patterns that came in the mail yesterday......I have been eyeing them off for a while now and thought why not !
Lovely little sewing keeps using EPP. 

And a basket template that is very small.........
I may just cut a rectangle out of all my 1800's fabrics and slowly appliqué my way through them. 

Work was very busy again........
My ankle was a bit sore from standing on it for 5 and a half hours but I can rest it tomorrow. 

Tonight we went into Darwin and had tea with DH's Dad and Stepmother. 
We went to a Noodle restaurant .......... and it was very nice. 
We all love oriental food. 

I hope my computer behaves tomorrow. 

Until Next Time.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...