Wednesday 29 May 2013

Some Stitching.......


I did some more basting today. 
I basted 24 more hexies and thought I had better stop as that made 68. 


My pile and some that have been stitched. 
Grandma's lap tray comes in handy.....

I like that we have tiles throughout the house.....but.......the fluff that gets on the floor is crazy. 
Carpet hides a multitude of stuff I have decided. 
So as I couldn't stand it anymore the floors got vacuumed again. 
And that never ending washing too got done. 

I've just got home from work and had a nice cool shower and as tea was like hours ago..... I have been naughty and opened a packet of shortbread cream biscuits. 

I'm having three of them and a glass of water and I may read a chapter of the book I'm reading. 

Until Next Time. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...