Wednesday 22 May 2013

Yesterday.......


Oops.....I was that buggered and not to happy with things at work that when I got home I just had a shower and went to bed. 
I've never not posted......

Yesterday was Grandmas 93rd birthday. 
She potted around and did some of her puzzles. 


These came for her......from my cousin and his wife. 
Very late too.....I was at work already. 
But they are very beautiful.......

I potted around too and put together 2 little purses. 


One side......


And the other.......

And I started cutting out squares for some hexies to make a purse handbag.

I cooked a very early tea as I had to start work at 6pm. 
The hours are not meal friendly.......!

Until Next Time. 


1 comment:

Simone Harding said...

So love the purses I need to get more frames to make more

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...