Sunday 26 May 2013

Grandma's Nana Nap........


This weekend mum and Kylie went for a bit of a drive to Simone's in Forbes. 
They had a stitching weekend at the quilt shop Simone goes to. 

They have been sending me pictures all weekend......its just not fair......as poor me had to work it. 


Mum completed this........another Trip Around The World quilt top......for me!!
It's beautiful and just my colours. 

They had the best time ...... who wouldn't ........ sewing and fun all weekend. 
I may just have to go next year........


This doesn't look extremely healthy but DH and I got creative and made steak sandwiches and chips for tea........looks good and it tasted fantastic. 


And this is Grandma enjoying the football.......
DH sent me the photo and it gave me a chuckle......she says that she doesn't go to sleep so DH took a photo so we had proof. 

No sewing tonight. 
We have been watching a movie.....

Until Next Time. 

2 comments:

Simone Harding said...

I think it should stay at my house! I love it. Yes you should come next time. Fly to Stdney, fly to Parkes and I pick you up!

Was a great weekend with Kylie And Heather.

Doniene said...

I've been reading, just not commenting!! Looks like you are settling in!! Mum's "Around the World" is gorgeous!!!!

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...